Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really nutritious and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really terrific at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are wonderful for helping to improve your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try consuming some eggs to jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes recipe. You can cook indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes:
- Take 3 of medium chicken breasts trimmed.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of baby potatoes halved.
- Take 3 of red chiles minced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Provide of Small onion fine chopped.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger grated.
- Take Cup of heavy whip.
- Get 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of tomato puree.
- Get 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of cumin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of coriander.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Lemon.
Steps to make Indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes:
- Salt and pepper and sear chicken in a ditch oven on both sides and remove.
- Add all veggies until the onions are browned, about 15 minutes..
- Add tomato paste and seasonings until the paste turns brown, about 5 minutes..
- Add chicken, stock, purée, tomato paste and heavy cream, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and cover partially and reduce heat and simmer. Cook about an hour until chicken is about ready to fall apart and pull it out and pull into but sized pieces..
- Add potatoes, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes and add chicken back and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Juice half a lemon and simmer for 10 minutes and pull off the heat and serve with cilantro, yogurt and naan bread.
Salt and pepper and sear chicken in a ditch oven on both sides and remove. Add chicken, stock, purée, tomato paste and heavy cream, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and cover partially and. Add the chicken, broth, tomato purée, and cream to the pot. Perfect served with yogurt and naan bread.
If you find this Indian spiced stew with chicken and potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.