Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect chicken parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to chicken parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you probably choose lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious alternative that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan recipe. You can have chicken parmesan using 15 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare chicken parmesan:
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 2 can of italian crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- You need 1/2 large of onion.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/2 of fresh chopped parsley.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of fresh motzerella ball.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh grated parmesan.
- Use 1/2 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
Steps to make chicken parmesan:
- preheat oven 425.
- add olive oil to bottom of sauce pan.
- in a blender pulse carrot, onion and garlic until very fineadd to heated oil.
- cook for about five mins.
- add both cans of crushed tomatoes.
- add salt, sugar and parsley.
- simmer until ready for use at least 30 mins.
- with wax paper over one chicken breast beat it with mallot or rolling pin until about 1/2 inch thick. do to each breast.
- make a breading station flour in one, eggs in another dish and breadcrumbs in the last dish.
- heat a large skillet with couple tbs of olive oil.
- bread each breast by lightly coating it with flour, then egg then completely cover in breadcrumbs place in heated skillet each breaded breast.
- let chicken brown about five mins each side.
- in a large enough baking dish add about 11/2 cups of your sauce.
- place browned chicken on top of sauce.
- boil water and add pasta.
- add a scoop of sauce to the top of each breast.
- then top with slice of cheese.
- sprinkle parmesan on top.
- place in oven for about 15 minutes til chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.
- remove from oven top with freshly chopped parsley.
- serve each breast with a side of pasta.
- you will have extra sauce I always like extra.
To prepare homemade breadcrumbs instead of store-bought, try Lucinda's simple how-to. From the book "Mad Hungry" by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books). Here on Long Island, you can find Chicken Rolls or Chicken Parm Rolls in just about any pizzeria. It's basically chicken Parmesan wrapped in pizza dough. They're usually made with breaded fried chicken cutlets, which makes them anything but light.
If you find this chicken parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.