Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan meatballs recipe. To make chicken parmesan meatballs you only need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- Get 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs (and about 3/4 cup more breadcrumbs for rolling later).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Italian seasonings.
- Get 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil, divided.
- You need 1 (26 ounce) of jar marinara sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Use 2 tablespoons of basil, torn (optional).
Steps to make Chicken Parmesan Meatballs:
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, egg, Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, Italian seasonings, salt, pepper and red pepper. Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls..
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat. Roll half of the meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown them on each side in the oil. Add more oil if needed as you go. Remove from the pan and set aside. Wipe out any Panko breadcrumbs and heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Roll the remaining meatballs in Panko breadcrumbs and brown on each side. Remove from pan..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the marinara sauce in the oven-safe skillet(or any baking dish wii do) and place the meatballs on top of the sauce. Bake meatballs for 20 minutes sprinkling the mozzarella on top for the last 5 minutes of baking. Garnish with basil and serve over pasta..
Save to Favorites Pin Print Review. Well, either way, King Solomon would've been proud. Place chicken in a bowl and season with grill seasoning. Add egg, half of the grated cheese, bread crumbs, parsley, and a serious drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil to the bowl. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs stuffed with Mozzarella Cheese is a fun twist on the traditional classic, and makes for a perfect weeknight meal!
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.