Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread. A Reason to Make Sardine Cucumber Sandwiches. My last class party was more than two decades ago. Slice off the crust on all sides.
In a bowl, combine the cheese On a work surface, split the pita in half to get two discs. Spread the inside of the bread with the cheese mixture. Layer with the cucumber slices and.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sardine and cucumber on buttered pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
A Reason to Make Sardine Cucumber Sandwiches. My last class party was more than two decades ago. Slice off the crust on all sides.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sardine and cucumber on buttered pita bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread:
- Take of I canned of sardine in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional add on).
- Make ready 3 of pita bread.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of soft butter.
- Make ready 1 of cucumber thinly slice.
- Get 1 tbsp of light soy sauce.
Faça sua escolha entre diversas cenas semelhantes. Transfer grilled bread to a plate. Season sardines inside and out with salt and pepper (no need to oil them, as there is so much naturally in their skin). Serve sardines with tomato and grilled bread drizzled with oil and topped with basil.
Steps to make Sardine And Cucumber On Buttered Pita Bread:
- Steam for about 10 minutes the sardine with its tomato sauce and add in the light soy sauce and peri peri Chili sauce for spicy lover (optional).
- Butter the pita bread and toast it.
- Thinly slice cucumber with a slicer.
- Once sardine is ready remove the sardine and mash it up with a fork.
- To serve simply assemble the cucumber first then the mash up sardine then drizzle generously the sardine tomato Chili sauce and enjoy.
Recipe by Alison Roman. , Photos by Michael Graydon Nikole. Puffy yeast-raised pita bread, perfect for splitting and filling with your choice of ingredients, is easy to make at home. Once you see how easy it is to bake your own pita bread, and, more importantly, once you taste it, you'll never want to eat store-bought again. Stir in grated cucumber and taste for seasonings. Squeeze the cucumber to remove excess water before adding to rest of ingredients.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sardine and cucumber on buttered pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!