Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quinoa Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quinoa Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quinoa chicken parmesan recipe. You can cook quinoa chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quinoa Chicken Parmesan:
- You need 1 cup of uncooked quinoa.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise in half.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1/2 cup of quinoa flour (or wheat flour).
- Provide 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of (or more to taste) marinara sauce, homemade or storebought.
- Provide 1/4 cup of basil leaves, chiffonade.
Steps to make Quinoa Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray..
- In a large saucepan of 1 1/2 cups water, cook quinoa according to package instructions. Stir in Italian seasoning. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in quinoa mixture, pressing to coat..
- Place chicken onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Top with cheeses and marinara. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately, garnished with basil, if desired..
Dip starch coated chicken into eggs to coat and then into quinoa. Press quinoa firmly into chicken breast, then place chicken on baking sheet. Repeat process with the rest of the chicken. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over chicken breasts, evenly. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
If you find this Quinoa Chicken Parmesan recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.