Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mr. mike's crawfish cornbread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mr. mike's crawfish cornbread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread:
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 box of jiffy cornbread mix.
- Get 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of small bell pepper, chopped.
- Take 1/2 cup of jalapeno, diced.
- Take 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of 8-ounce can corn, drained.
- Make ready 1 of (8-ounce) can cream corn.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Get 1 lb of crawfish tails, precooked and rough chopped.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
Steps to make Mr. Mike's Crawfish Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium size skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno until the onions are translucent. Set aside to cool..
- Mix together the cornbread mix, eggs, corn, and creamed corn in a large bowl..
- Stir in the chopped crawfish tails and cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine..
- Stir in the sauteed vegetables and stir to combine..
- Spread the cornbread out in a greased 9×13 baking dish and bake in the oven for 45-55 minutes..
- Allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mr. mike's crawfish cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!