Maple Butter Cream Frosting.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, maple butter cream frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Maple Butter Cream Frosting is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Maple Butter Cream Frosting is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook maple butter cream frosting using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Maple Butter Cream Frosting:
- Take 10 tbsp of butter @ room temp.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of maple extract.
- Get 4 tbsp of milk or half and half.
- Make ready 6 cup of sifted powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of of salt.
- Get 1 box of precooked bacon for optional garnish.
Steps to make Maple Butter Cream Frosting:
- Beat butter, maple syrup and maple extract until smooth..
- gradually add sifted powdered sugar..
- I start adding a little of my liquid halfway through if it gets too thick..
- Add enough milk or half and half to just make it spreading consistency once all the sugar is added ..
- I also added 1/2 tsp vanilla to mine..
- Add pinch of salt if necessay. I use salted butter so I don't use it..
- Place chopped bacon on frosted cupcakes if desired. You're missing out if you don't!!.
- I used butter pecan cake mix and added a tsp of maple extract for my cupcakes. It's better if they are home made if not on a time crunch. Try french toast cupcake batter. Truly awesome!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food maple butter cream frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!