Easy Spaghetti with Cream Sauce. Spaghetti is a popular Western food in Korea; many Western restaurants serve different kinds of spaghetti: seafood, cream, meatball, etc. Today, I will make my version of spaghetti using a cream sauce. Maybe you have a cream pasta dish in your country too.
If you like it vegetarian, omit the smoked salmon. Drain spaghetti and place into a large bowl with cream sauce. Stir in smoked salmon and serve immediately with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easy spaghetti with cream sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Spaghetti with Cream Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Spaghetti with Cream Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Spaghetti is a popular Western food in Korea; many Western restaurants serve different kinds of spaghetti: seafood, cream, meatball, etc. Today, I will make my version of spaghetti using a cream sauce. Maybe you have a cream pasta dish in your country too.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy spaghetti with cream sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Spaghetti with Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 100 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 60 grams of Bacon.
- Make ready 200 ml of ♦ Milk.
- Get 1 of roughly 2 to 3 tablespoons ◆Flour.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Butter or margarine (to stir-fry).
- Prepare 1 of Powdered parsley (for the color; optional).
Use any pasta of your choice! I do a lot of cream sauces. I haven't done a mushroom cream sauce just yet. How has it taken me this long?
Instructions to make Easy Spaghetti with Cream Sauce:
- In a pot, bring water to a boil. Add a pinch of salt, and cook the spaghetti. When it's done, drain in a colander..
- Slice the bacon, something like this. It's thick because I used a block of bacon. Combine and mix the ◆ ingredients to make the cream sauce..
- Heat butter in a heated pan. Don't worry about order – just throw in the pasta from step 1 and bacon from step 2. Add salt and pepper, and heat everything up..
- When everything's combined, serve on a dish, and top with parsley..
- All done..
With garlicky mushrooms, plenty of butter and two. Creamy Sour Cream Salsa Verde Sauce Mexican Appetizers and More. This spaghetti squash dish is rich and delicious, satisfying, and low carb! The creamy bacon and Parmesan mixture is the perfect sauce for the squash. The time depends on the size of the squash and the power of the microwave oven.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy spaghetti with cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!