Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummingbird poke cake recipe. You can cook hummingbird poke cake using 25 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Provide of Cake:.
- Provide 3 cups of flour.
- Use 1 cup of white granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 4 of medium ripe bananas.
- Get 225 g of crushed pineapple with juice.
- Provide 100 g of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of Sweet Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Use 1 cup of crushed pineapples juice squeezed out.
- Take 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of Orley Whip.
- Prepare 2 tubs of cream cheese softened.
- Use of Frosting:.
- Take 1/2 cup of unsalted butter softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Get 50 g of finely chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 50 g of chopped pecans for topping of the cake.
Steps to make Hummingbird Poke Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease a 9×13 casserole dish..
- Combine flour, white and brown sugars, baking soda, walnuts, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together oil, eggs, vanilla essance, crushed pineapple and mashed bananas. Whisk until all combined..
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until smooth..
- Pour cake batter into the prepared dish and spread it evenly. Bake for 40 minutes..
- While the cake is baking, make the sweet sauce. In a mixing bowl, whisk together condensed milk, pineapple, cinnamon and Orley Whip..
- Let the cake cool for about 10 minutes. Poke holes (pencil thickness) all over the cake..
- Evenly, pour sweet sauce all over the cake. Let it seep in and cool completely before frosting..
- To make the frosting, beat together the butter and cream cheese and then the icing sugar, cinnamon and vanilla essence until the frosting is light, smooth and fluffy..
- Once the cake is cooled, evenly frost the cake all over and add the chopped walnuts all over the top of the frosted cake..
If you find this Hummingbird Poke Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.