Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthful. This makes it simple to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cake pops#bakingforkids recipe. You can have cake pops#bakingforkids using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- Provide of For the cake.
- Prepare 110 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 110 grams of castor sugar.
- Provide 110 grams of butter or veg oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Butter cream icing.
- Take of Icing sugar and butter based on the number of pops you want to make.
- Prepare of For the decoration.
- Prepare of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Take of Sprinkles.
Instructions to make Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Sift your dry ingredients in a bowl and add the wet ingredients..
- Pour your batter in the baking pan. I baked mine for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before crumbling it. I divided the cake into two equal halves.
- Make some buttercream depending on the amount of your crumbled cake. I had some leftover. Add in the buttercream to the cake and mix well.
- Form some balls from the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 min-1 hr or longer.
- Melt your chocolate chips and get your sprinkles ready.
- Dip your balls in the chocolate melt and the sprinkles. Work fast before the chocolate dries up.
- They should look something like this.
- Enjoy! You can attach some skewers to the cake balls for ease of holding!.
If you find this Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.