Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken gyros street food of greek recipe. To make chicken gyros street food of greek you only need 33 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek:
- Prepare of Chicken Marinade:.
- Take 2 of Breast Pieces.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Use 3 Tbs of Lemon juice.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 Tbs of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black pepper.
- Take 2 Tsp of Oregano.
- Prepare of Tzatziki Sauce:.
- Use 1 1/2 Cup of Greek Yogurt.
- Provide 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 Tbs of Lemon juice.
- Use 1 Tbs of Vinegar.
- Use 3 of Garlic Cloves Paste or finely diced.
- Get 1 of Cucumber grated and squeezed to drain completely.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Greek Salad:.
- Take 3 of Tomato Diced.
- Use 2 of Cucumber Diced (peeled optional).
- Take 1/2 of Onion Diced (Red is preferable).
- You need 2-3 of Red Radish (optional) thinly sliced.
- Take 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Use 2 Tbs of Fresh Coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Curly Lettuce few.
- Provide of Pita Bread:.
- Provide 225 g of White Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Yeast.
- Use 1 Tsp of Caster Sugar.
- Provide 75 of Milk warmed.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek:
- Take a bowl add chicken breast cut it in strips puf it in a bowl (you can marinade fullchicken breast after taht cut jn slices as well), add yogurt, salt, black pappe, lemon juice, vinega, olive oil and oregano. Then leave it for 2-4 hours or ideally overnight..
- Heat a griddle pan to high. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden and cooked through..
- Stir together with yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, garlic, cucumber and vinegar. And leave it for 3-4 hrs. Ready (Make sure to remove all excessive water from the cucumber before adding the ingredients).
- Add all the salad ingredients except lettuce in a bowl, stir to coat. season to taste..
- To make the pittas, whisk the yeast, sugar and warm water then leave to sit for 15 minutes..
- Add in the warm milk,1 tbsp olive oil, salt and half the flour and mix until well combined. Add the rest of the flour and bring together as a dough then knead for about 10 minutes until smooth and elastic, adding a little more flour if you need to. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave until doubled in size, about 1-1½ hours..
- Make a round ball of dough, spread it round or light oval shape and cook it on hot plate or tawa. Cook it from one side when you see bubbles turn it from other side,let it cook from this side too. Pita bread is ready.
- Make the wrap: Place the pita bread on perchament paper (brown, or aluminium foil). Spread Taztziki Sauce on the whole bread. place Lettuce, Chicken Gyros, Taztzikia, Greek salad. Push the paper tightly from the bottom to cover it properly..
- Greek style Chicken Gyros is ready to serve with fries and homemade Pomegranate Mojito & garnish with olives..
These pita wraps are easy, flavourful and healthy. Filled with juicy marinated chicken, tangy tzatziki sauce and classic salad ingredients, you'll love how quickly these come together. Easy homemade Greek chicken gyro recipe. Yogurt-marinated chicken tenders, packed with flavor from warm spices, and loaded into a pita wrap with homemade tzatziki sauce and all the fixings you love! You can make this Greek chicken in a non-stick pan, outdoor grill, or baked in the oven.
If you find this Chicken Gyros Street food of Greek recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.