Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
You have to remember your mother and father telling you to make sure you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Potassium is amongst the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. You will find that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to nikki's quickie potato pancakes recipe. To cook nikki's quickie potato pancakes you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes:
- Use 3 cup of shredded hash browns.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 2 of lightly beaten eggs.
- Use 3 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of water.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of bacon fat (if you're health conscious just double the veggie oil).
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (i use extra sharp), optional.
Steps to make Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes:
- Put potatoes in strainer and drain THOROUGHLY! I use a potato masher to press down to remove as much liquid as possible..
- Transfer potatoes to large bowl and add flour, eggs, melted butter, water, and salt. if you are using cheese, add that as well. mix well. i use a fork as it thoroughly combines the mixture..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat. gently drop mixture, 1/3 cup at a time, into oil. do not crowd..
- Fry until golden brown on both sides and drain on paper towels..
- Enjoy plain or top with sour cream, ketchup, bacon bits, or whatever else you prefer. enjoy!.
No potato pancake is perfect in size or shape! In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, eggs, onion, flour, salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. Drop large spoonfuls of the potato batter into the pan and flatten cakes slightly with a spatula. Add potatoes to a large pot and cover with water.
If you find this Nikki's Quickie Potato Pancakes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.