Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a few small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato, caramelised onion & feta fritter recipe. You can cook sweet potato, caramelised onion & feta fritter using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter:
- Provide 500 gram of sweet potato peeled an cut into cubes.
- Use 1/2 cup of spinach chopped.
- You need 300 grm of onion finely sliced.
- Use 200 grm of feta cheese cubed.
- Use 3 tbsp of parmesan cheese grated.
- Provide 1& 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Use 1 & 1/2+1 & 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use of Ingridients to whisk together with a balloon whisk.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- Provide 3/4 tsp of mustard powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of dried thyme.
- Use to taste of salt.
Steps to make Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter:
- In a nonstick ovenproof skillet heat 1&1/2 tsp oil on a low flame..
- Add sliced onions and saute until soft and brown.
- Add garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.Remove and keep aside.
- In the same skillet add the diced sweet potato and 1/2 tsp salt..
- Saute until the potatoes are tender and slightly roasted.Remove and keep aside..
- To the whisked eggs add caramalized onions, sweet potatoes,feta cheese cubes spinach and parmesan cheese.Mix until well combined..
- In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil on low heat.When the skillet is hot, add the egg and sweet potato mixture..
- Cover and let cook on low flame until the sides are just set but the top of the egg mixture is still runny..
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for25 -30 minutes until the top is golden brown and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean..
- Remove the skillet and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving..
If you find this Sweet Potato, Caramelised Onion & Feta Fritter recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.