So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti. This recipe shows you how to make an easy, cheesy baked spaghetti with ground beef and italian sausage. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce ? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top!
Baked Spaghetti Casserole with thin spaghetti, sausage, mushroom, and tomato sauce, ricotta, Parmesan Okay, so this baked spaghetti is crazy good. Think lasagna, but made with thin spaghetti noodles or vermicelli instead. The baked Spaghetti is wonderful and so easy. xxxxxyyyyy. · Reply.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
This recipe shows you how to make an easy, cheesy baked spaghetti with ground beef and italian sausage. Why make baked spaghetti instead of regular ol' spaghetti with meat sauce ? It's all about that melty layer of cheese on top!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- Take 1/2 box of thin spaghetti.
- Get 1 jar (24 oz) of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Make ready 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage.
- Get 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
This easy baked spaghetti casserole is a family favorite that is loaded with flavor! We love Italian flavors from Easy Meatballs to a simple bruschetta and this cheesy casserole is no exception! While Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole contains a lot of cheese in the spaghetti mixture (like cream. I'm planning to cook up and bunch and freeze for easy weeknight meals.
Steps to make So Easy and So Tasty Baked Spaghetti:
- In a large pot, cook spaghetti according to package instructions..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheeses and other ingredients until smooth and mixed thoroughly..
- Add spaghetti to sauce/cheese mix until spaghetti is completely coated..
- Pour into medium greased casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes covered..
- Uncover and bake another 10 minutes until cheese is golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5-7 minutes and serve and ENJOY!!.
I can really say that this dish (Baked Spaghetti and meatballs) is so tasty. Actually my friend most of the times. Baked Spaghetti is hearty and family friendly with a crispy cheesy top layer and ground beef filling; your kids will ask for baked spaghetti every week! Brown your meat in a skillet and add in the Quick and Easy Marinara Sauce. Whisk eggs, cheese and butter together and stir in your cooked spaghetti.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food so easy and so tasty baked spaghetti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!