Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be ingesting every day.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits also supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to olympio chicken and potato soup recipe. You can have olympio chicken and potato soup using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- Take 2 large of onions.
- Take 6 of white potatoes.
- Provide 1 of mushrooms.
- Get 6 of fresh tomatoes.
- Take 1 of lettuce leaves.
- You need 4 of chicken brests.
- Get 1 of gratted cheeze (emental).
- Provide 3 of maggi chichen seasoning cubes.
- Provide 2 tbsp of gardenia chicken spices.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of vegetal oil.
- You need 1 of flour.
- Provide 1 of milk.
Steps to make Olympio Chicken and potato Soup:
- cut the chicken breasts in two vertically.
- cut the tomatoes, potatoes and onions into medium cubes..
- in a big cooking pot, add the chicken breasts and pour water just enough not to make them float.
- add the oil (not too much) and set the flames to high..
- when the water starts boiling, add the onions, potatoes, tomatoes and a fist full of mushrooms.
- stir well and add 2 maggi cubes, the 2 tablespoons of gardenia chicken spices and pepper (as needed). stir well and close the lid..
- wait until the chicken breasts and potatoes are done and add 1 1/2 cup of flour. stir well to make the flour blend perfectly..
- wait about a minute so the flour cooks and add 2 cups of milk. if you need the soup to be thicker, mix 1/2 cup of flour with 1 cup of milk and the third maggi cube, add the mixture to the soup and stir well..
- wait about 2mins and add as much cheese ad needed and blend it to make it disappear . set the flames to low..
- wait a couple more minutes and serve..
- the lettuce leaves are purely for presentation. have fun with it..
Add the chicken stock and potatoes. Add the sliced potatoes, carrots, celery, chicken broth, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Remove the chicken breast from the pot. A chicken noodle chowder, with tender chicken chunks and crumbly potatoes in an incredibly cheesy, comforting broth. Chicken and Potato Chowder There's no better way to warm up on chilly days than snuggling up to a piping hot bowl of Cheesy Chicken Potato Soup, or chowder as some people call it!
If you find this Olympio Chicken and potato Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.