Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to foodi grilled bbq chicken leg quarters recipe. You can have foodi grilled bbq chicken leg quarters using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Take 10 lb of Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Get 1 cup of Chicken Broth.
- You need 2 tsp of Mrs Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
Steps to make Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters:
- Take the bag of chicken out of the fridge. Cut just one corner and carefully drain the juices out into a sink for about 30 seconds until you feel like you got most of it. Mix up your seasonings together, and pour them into the bag of chicken. I glove my hand and reach in and massage the seasoning evenly. Set aside for 20 minutes. (This is the simplest fastest way, but you can separate the chicken into multiple Ziploc bags and season each bag and shake if touching the chicken grosses you out.).
- Add chicken broth to the nanoceramic liner of Foodi. Add entire bag of seasoned chicken to Foodi, making sure it's arranged so that you'll be able to close the lid..
- Put the pressure cooker lid on, lock it, set it to seal position, and set pressure cooker on hi for 20 minutes..
- Turn the grill on high to preheat. Set your BBQ sauce, tongs, and a basting brush nearby..
- Quick release Foodi when timer goes off and set lid aside. Carefully dump pot contents into a colander in the sink..
- Once the chicken is drained well, place colander over a plate and carry out to grill. Turn heat down to medium..
- Put chicken on grill and baste with BBQ sauce. Turn every 2-3 minutes, basting with BBQ sauce each time, until both sides are desired crispness and charring..
- Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving..
If you find this Foodi Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.