Homemade Shawarma bread/ Pita bread. Procedure: try to follow my video for procedure, make sure to follow the exact ingredients. PLS SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HOMEMADE PITA/ SHAWARMA BREAD. Home Bread recipes Homemade Shawarma Bread – Pita Bread recipe.
Homemade Pita Bread. (Image credit: Apartment Therapy). Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that's about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming hyperactive when both are hit with the heat.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, homemade shawarma bread/ pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Shawarma bread/ Pita bread is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Shawarma bread/ Pita bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Procedure: try to follow my video for procedure, make sure to follow the exact ingredients. PLS SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL HOMEMADE PITA/ SHAWARMA BREAD. Home Bread recipes Homemade Shawarma Bread – Pita Bread recipe.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have homemade shawarma bread/ pita bread using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Shawarma bread/ Pita bread:
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour.
- Take of Dry Instant yeast 2tspn.
- Make ready of Salt 1tspn.
- Prepare 1 Cup of warm water.
- Get of Butter/oil 2tspn(1tspn is for oiling the bowl).
Instead of buying pita bread, make it yourself! Our homemade pita recipe comes out warm, soft, and pillowy, with the perfect pocket. Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread on the stovetop in a hot cast iron pan and were delighted with the.
Instructions to make Homemade Shawarma bread/ Pita bread:
- In a small bowl, Dissolve the yeast in a little water and set aside to dissolve completely In a large bowl,Mix the flour and salt together; add a teaspoon of oil/melted butter(if you’re using any). Mix together and add the dissolved yeast and mix;add more water and continue to mix until you get a rough dough like the picture below..
- Now knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for about 5-8 minutes until the dough is firm and elastic. If the dough is sticky, dust more flour on it and knead on to get a non-sticky,elastic dough. Then oil the used large bowl and place the dough into it. Making sure that the dough is well brushed with oil. Tip : The oil prevents the dough from sticking to the bowl..
- Cover the bowl and leave to rise for 2 hours or until it doubles in size. Punch it down and knead again. Then divide the dough into balls.,then flatten the ball with your palm and roll out flat; sprinkle some flour as you roll until you get a large circle or use a cutter to make the circle evenly..
- Then place on a floured surface and cover while you repeat the process for the remaining balls. Tip: Remember to always dust with flour if it is sticky and flip the dough over so that it does not stick to the table..
- Simply heat up a nonstick pan until it’s very hot. Then place the rolled dough on it. When you begin to see bubbles, flip over to the other side and watch as the balloon forms… Deflate or tap the balloon to go back and then arrange in a tray with a covered kitchen towel. Continue with the process until you are done…..
Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store markup. Pita bread is simple to make, puffs up like a balloon, and like most other breads, it is best enjoyed fresh. What is the difference between naan and pita bread? Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food homemade shawarma bread/ pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!