Pita Bread. Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that's about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Pita bread is simple to make, puffs up like a balloon, and like most other breads, it is best enjoyed fresh.
Pita bread will begin to puff up and fill with hot air. Stack cooked breads on a plate; when cool I tried making pita bread in the past and every time I failed miserably so of course I was skeptical that I. Store-bought pita (like store-bought sandwich bread) is often several days old.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pita bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pita Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Pita is actually a very straightforward bread dough: water, flour, yeast, salt, and that's about it. What makes it puff so impressively is the dual action of water turning to steam and the yeast becoming. Pita bread is simple to make, puffs up like a balloon, and like most other breads, it is best enjoyed fresh.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pita bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pita Bread:
- Get 2 cup of Maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Wheat flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm water.
- Take 2 tsp of Instant yeast.
Warm, fragrant home-baked pita is obviously superior, and there's a bit of a thrill when the breads puff up in the oven. This pita bread is best served warm and fresh. This pita bread also freezes well too. An oval-shaped Middle Eastern flat bread.
Steps to make Pita Bread:
- In a bowl add maida + wheat flour + salt + sugar + oil and mix well..
- Take warm water add instant yeast mix well and add to maida and knead dough..
- Now take out dough from bowl to a chopping pad and sprinkle 1 tbsp maida little by little and knead properly for 15 mins.then cover with a cloth and keep aside for 10 mins then again knead for 15mins..
- Put in a big bowl cover bowl with cloth and keep in a warm place for 30mins..
- The take dough and make small thick round shape pita bread.
- Heat a pan put pita bread and cook on slow flame then flip and cook from second side.when you cook from second side your pita bread will automatically puff..
- Remove and cut half from center.your pita bread is ready..
It can be opened up to form a pocket which can be stuffed with a variety of fillings. Pita bread (also known as Arabic bread and Syrian bread) is a yeast-leavened flatbread common in Our recipe is intended to make a pita bread with pockets. And originally, we cooked the pita bread. When the bread is removed from oven, the dough will separate and forms like pocked which vary pita bread from other bread. Toufayan Pita Bread are convenient and versatile.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!