Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti. Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
Boil aldente and drain. spaghetti, Minced meat (chicken or meat cut in cubes is another option), medium green bell peppers, carrots, Peas, onion paste or powder, Ginger paste or powder, Seasoning: Bulion cube (A. Melt Velveeta and milk together into a large pot. When almost melted, add soup, whisking until smooth.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy stovetop chicken spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti is something that I have loved my entire life.
Our Chicken Recipes Are Healthy, Versatile And Tasty. View The Range On Our Site. Just Follow These Easy Chicken Recipes For A Meal To Remember.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy stovetop chicken spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti:
- Make ready 1 box of angel hair spaghetti noodles or whatever type noodles you like.
- Get As needed of bell pepper.
- Get As needed of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 of big can cream of chicken soup.
- Make ready 1 of small can cream of herb soup.
- Take 1 of small can cream mushroom soup but didn't use it this time,I liked it better without it actually so up to you.
- Make ready 1/2 of BIG can MILD Rotel.
- Get 1/2 block of cream cheese.
- Make ready As needed of sharp cheddar velvetta cheese( I used LESS than 1/2 box.
- Take 1 of big box Chicken Broth.
- Prepare As needed of cheeses I used couple slices of deli pepper jack cheese also.
- Take As needed of seasonings: garlic, Italian, adobo, cracked pepper,.
- Prepare Tbsp of salted butter.
- Make ready 1 of Rotisserie chicken (peel the skin off).
While the chicken is cooking go ahead and start the water for the spaghetti using package directions. As the water is heating up, simmer the tomatoes, with juices, on medium heat, for a few minutes. Add Italian seasoning, diced green bell pepper and onion. Add Rotel, soups, cooked chicken, and spaghetti to the sautéed onion mixture, one at at time, and gently mix together.
Instructions to make Easy Stovetop Chicken Spaghetti:
- Peel the skin off rotisserie chicken and shred chicken, dice veggies, and cheeses..
- Get your noodle water ready. (Add all the chicken broth(but leave a tbsp or 2 in box for later) in your pot, add a little water also, tbsp butter, seasonings, and I also add a lil bell pepper and onion to it also. Boil aldente and drain..
- In another pot, add your soups, tbsp or 2 ck broth, onions and bell pepper, let it come to a boil, stir, add rotel, add your cheeses, anymore seasonings, etc and put on medium heat with top on. Stir frequently to mix and make sure cheese is melting. Once cheese has pretty much melted, add chicken. Stir. Cut heat down to low. Let it cook about 5 min. Add your cooked noodles and mix all together. Put on simmer..
- Tip: they have different flavor box velvetta cheese, velvetta with jalapeño, queso, etc if you choose queso one, add some Kraft shredded sharp cheddar with it. I use sharp cheddar velvetta, cream cheese, and pepper jack cheese. But I have also used all types of shredded cheese with cream cheese when I didn't want velvetta before..
Add velveeta and stir together, mixing well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Heat until cheese in melted thoroughly, stirring occasionally to keep from scorching. These Easy Stovetop Chicken breasts couldn't be easier to make. You could even change it up from a chicken sandwich by simmering the chicken breasts in some of your favorite pasta sauce (like marinara or piccata) during the last few minutes in the skillet and then serving it over pasta.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy stovetop chicken spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!