Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Your main meals should also incorporate fish like salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you elect to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. Additionally before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato burrito recipe. To make chicken and potato burrito you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- You need 2/3 of Haas avocado.
- Use 3 oz of chicken breast.
- Use 1/2 of red potato.
- Take 1/4 cup of shredded pepperjack cheese.
- Get 1 slice of tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of green onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of red pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tbsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of light sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken and Potato Burrito:
- Bring pot of water to rolling boil. Wash and peel potato, and slice into 1/4" pieces. Cut slices in half and add to water. Boil for 15-20 minutes.
- In pan over medium heat, and chicken breast. As it cooks, shred and season to preferred taste with salt and pepper..
- Wash tomato, green onion, and red pepper. Dice, place tomato in mixing bowl and set aside others..
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and empty 2/3 into mixing bowl. Add mayonaisse, dijon mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper. Mash together and stir..
- When potatoes are soft, drain water. Add sour cream, taco sauce, and pepperjack cheese and stir together until evenly mixed and cheese is melted..
- Remove chicken from heat. Spread cheesy potatoes across bottom of tortilla in center, cover with chicken. Top chicken with guacamole and sprinkle with red pepper and green onion. Wrap closed, tucking in ends..
Menu data is current as of the date posted. The merging of these favorites creates a flavor that you're sure to love. Nutrition & Allergen Info Meat & Potato Burrito These are our favorite home made burritos. I don't peel the potatoes to give them more flavor and authenticity. The peels taste wonderful when toasted and give a complex taste to the burrito.
If you find this Chicken and Potato Burrito recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.