Honey Mustard Cobb Salad. Honey mustard cobb salad comes with a dressing that doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Then, we've got our usual suspects, romaine, tomatoes The perfect summer salad! My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything!
This Cobb Salad recipe is easy to make and is the ideal hearty yet light, satisfying lunch or dinner. You can prep all the ingredients ahead of time so it can. Add the romaine, cherry tomatoes, red onion, avocado, cooked bacon, and chicken to a bowl and drizzle with the remaining honey mustard dressing.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, honey mustard cobb salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Honey Mustard Cobb Salad is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Honey mustard cobb salad comes with a dressing that doubles as a marinade for the chicken. Then, we've got our usual suspects, romaine, tomatoes The perfect summer salad! My honey mustard chicken cobb salad has a little bit of everything!
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook honey mustard cobb salad using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad:
- Take of Dressing/Marinade:.
- Get 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 3 tablespoons of whole grain mustard.
- Get 2 tablespoons of smooth and mild Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (or white vinegar), (OPTIONAL — to cut through the sweetness).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Take of Salt to season.
- Make ready 4 of skinless and boneless chicken thighs or chicken breasts.
- Make ready of For Salad:.
- Take 1/4 cup of diced bacon, trimmed of rind and fat.
- Get 4 cups of Romaine lettuce leaves, washed.
- Get 1 cup of sliced grape or cherry tomatoes (I use red peppers to substitute).
- Get 1 of large avocado, pitted and sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn kernels.
- Take 1/4 of of a red onion, sliced.
Watch how to make healthy honey mustard dressing in this short recipe video! It's so easy to make with wholesome ingredients. I like to call it sunshine salad dressing! The salad I made was a mixture of spinach, romaine lettuce, thinly sliced red onion, fresh sliced mushrooms, small cubes of mozzarella cheese, and In a small bowl, combine honey and mustard until smooth.
Steps to make Honey Mustard Cobb Salad:
- Whisk marinade / dressing ingredients together to combine. Pour half the marinade into a shallow dish to marinade the chicken fillets for two hours if time allows. Refrigerate the reserved untouched marinade to use as a dressing..
- Heat a nonstick pan (or grill pan or skillet) over medium heat with about a teaspoon of oil and sear / grill chicken fillets on each side until golden, crispy and cooked through. (Grill in batches to prevent excess water being released.) Once chicken is cooked, set aside and allow to rest..
- Wipe pan over with paper towel; drizzle with another teaspoon of oil and fry the bacon until crispy..
- Slice chicken into strips and prepare salad with leaves, tomatoes, avocado slices, corn, onion strips and chicken..
- Whisk 2 tablespoons of water into the remaining untouched marinade / dressing and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle the bacon over the top and season with a little extra salt and cracked pepper (optional)..
Slowly add oil gradually while beating with a whisk. Easy and delicious honey mustard chicken cobb salad is healthy, hearty main dish salad that will leave everyone begging for more. Classic Cobb Salad with Homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette. If you landed here from FitFluential.com, welcome. I use this Honey Mustard Dressing for salads but it's definitely thick enough to use as a dipping sauce too.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food honey mustard cobb salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!