Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Fill your cabinets with wholesome foods. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken & corn soup with noodles recipe. You can cook creamy chicken & corn soup with noodles using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles:
- Use 1 of Onion *finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic *crushed and finely chopped.
- Use 200-250 g of Chicken Thigh/Breast Fillet(s) *cut into small pieces.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil / Canola Oil.
- Prepare 2 cups (500 ml) of Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water and 1 Stock Cube.
- Use 1/2 of cupful Angel Hair Pasta / Thin Spaghetti *broken into small pieces.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- Take of Salt & White Pepper *Black Pepper is OK.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Frozen Peas.
- Take 1 of Canned Creamed Corn *420g.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles:
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan or a pot over medium heat, cook Onion and Garlic. When the Onion turned transparent (getting soft), add Chicken and keep cooking..
- When Chicken changed the colour, add Chicken Stock (or Water and Stock Cube) and bring to the boil, then add Angel Hair Pasta or Thin Spaghetti..
- The thinner the pasta are, the quicker they get cooked. As the pasta soak up the liquid, the soup would look reduced..
- When the pasta are soft, add Milk and check the flavour. Season with Salt & White Pepper to suit your taste..
- Add Creamed Corn and Frozen Peas, and stir to combine well. Let it cook a few more minutes, stirring occasionally, and it is done!.
Add chicken and season with salt, pepper, and oregano. Despite that, your Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Soup is one of the best chicken soups I have ever had, and I just can't get enough of it. I love the flavour that the mushrooms. Note: Creamy Chicken Soup is delicious served over baked potatoes. *Note: A variation: Potatoes *Creamy Chicken Soup freezes well. Be sure NO potatoes are added.
If you find this Creamy Chicken & Corn Soup With Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.