Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are great at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because the B vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating a few eggs to jolly up!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag recipe. You can have succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag:
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast, chopped into 1 inch or so cubes.
- Use of Enough potatoes for everyone.
- Use 50-60 g of butter.
- Get of Thyme.
- You need 2-3 cloves of garlic, unpeeled.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Use bag of Roasting.
Steps to make Succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag:
- Par boil potatoes and leave to cool.
- Chop up the chicken get your roasting bag ready.
- Melt butter in microwave for about a min. Add thyme and mix.
- Add chicken to potatoes, add butter, garlic and mix well. Add salt and pepper. Transfer everything to a roasting bag.
- Tie up the bag. Prick with a fork. Roast at 180 for 20-25 mins, shake half way through. Leave to rest for 5-10 mins.
- Cut open the bag, squeeze roasted garlic all over, mix and serve :).
Bring a medium pot with potato chunks covered by water to a boil. Reserve ¼ cup potato cooking water. This how-to video will show you how to cook a succulent roasted chicken dinner in less than an hour. It is a quick and inexpensive dinner to cook for any day of the week. Serve the roasted chicken with gravy and red rooster potatoes.
If you find this Succulent butter roasted chicken and potatoes in a bag recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.