Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked scotch eggs recipe. To make baked scotch eggs you need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Take 4 of hard-boiled eggs.
- You need of MEAT MIXTURE m.
- Provide 3.5 oz of ham, minced.
- Get 8 oz of ground pork sausage.
- Provide 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Use to taste of salt and pepper.
- Provide of BREADING b.
- Use 1/2 c of ground pork rinds.
- You need 2 T of ground flax seed.
- Use pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1/2 c of grated Parmesan cheese, optional.
Instructions to make Baked Scotch Eggs:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a bowl, combine meat mixture ingredients. Divide into four portions and flatten into patties. Wrap a patty around each egg and seal closed..
- In another bowl, combine breading ingredients. Roll meat-wrapped eggs in breading mixture until thoroughly coated. Transfer to baking sheet..
- Bake about 25 min. Serve hot with mayo, mustard, Ketchup or BBQ sauce..
If you find this Baked Scotch Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.