Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and potato stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and potato stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
Your state of health can be greatly improved upon by simply eating plenty of berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Most berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a variety of diseases.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato stew recipe. You can have chicken and potato stew using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and potato stew:
- Get 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 large of potatoes.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 2 large of carrots.
- You need of green onions.
- Use of sour cream.
- Provide of garlic.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- You need of oil.
- Use of cumin.
Instructions to make Chicken and potato stew:
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with oil, black pepper, and chopped garlic..
- Fry the mix in a deep pan on a large fire until it is brownish. Stir regularly to avoid burning..
- Cut onion in ring quarters, slice carrots. Add them with cumin to the pan, mix well. Cover with a lid, continue frying on a large fire regularly stirring..
- Cut potatoes into medium to large cubes, add them to the pan. Pour water or broth a bit below of potato level, salt if needed. Mix well..
- When water starts to boil, reduce fire, cover pan with a lid, and wait until potato is ready..
- Serve with chopped green onions and sour cream. Have a good meal :).
Add the water to deglaze the pan. Little Potato Company creamer potatoes and nutritious vegetables like carrots, celery, and mushrooms blended together with organic chicken broth and a bit of gluten-free flour creates a perfect, hearty, nourishing stew that will warm you to the bone with every little bite. Skin the chicken pieces (if desired) and place the parts in the pot. Stir in parsley and discard bay leaf before serving. Combine chicken, mushrooms, onion, carrots and stock in a large saucepan over medium heat.
If you find this Chicken and potato stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.