Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. On this page we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will discover that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Another thing you will realize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with is actually keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a number of diseases.
If you determine that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken and potatoes salad recipe. To make grilled chicken and potatoes salad you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Use 1 cup of Grilled chicken breast shredded.
- Use 1 cup of Fresh potatoes, diced, boiled but not marshy.
- Use 3 of hard boiled eggs chopped.
- Use 1 of cucumber cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1/4 cup of soup cream / sour yogurt.
- Provide of Sea salt and black pepper.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- Provide of Some handful of toasted cashew nuts chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoon of maple syrup for sweetness.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad:
- Get a clean salad bowl., add all the ingredients together…. top off with salt and pepper..
- Mix the mayo sour cream, and maple syrup use as your dressing…drizzle generously over the salad, add the toasted cashew nut and chilled for 30mins to let all the ingredients soak up the dressing….and enjoy as a meal. In the picture, I dressed it up with some chopped sweet green pepper as topper..
This grilled chicken with green bean potato salad is one of those perfect-for-every-season meals. Grill until the potatoes are fork tender and the chicken is cooked through. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool. Cut the potatoes and chicken into bite sized pieces. Add all the remaining ingredients and toss until well coated.
If you find this Grilled Chicken and Potatoes salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.