Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek baked chicken and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek baked chicken and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do raise your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
It’s not difficult to overcome your bad mood when you consume grains. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling hungry can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps kick up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to greek baked chicken and potatoes recipe. To cook greek baked chicken and potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek baked chicken and potatoes:
- Use 4 of chicken legs.
- Provide 500 g of new potatoes.
- Use 1 of lemon.
- You need 100 g of pitted green olives.
- Provide 3 sprigs of Rosemary.
- Provide Bunch of fresh thyme.
- Use 2 of fresh bay leaves.
- Prepare of Evoo, s&p.
- Get of Big bunch watercress.
Instructions to make Greek baked chicken and potatoes:
- Preheat oven 180C / 350F. Quarter lemon lengthways and put in roasting tin with chicken, potatoes, rosemary, bay leaves and thyme. Toss in 2 tbls evoo, season and roast for 45 minutes. Vegetarians can use Quorn fillets but these will only take 20 minutes).
- Remove tray from oven and squeeze in the hot lemon wedges over everything. Squish the potatoes so they will go more crispy. Add the olives, give it all a shake and return to oven for 15 minutes or until golden and the chicken is cooked through..
- Serve with watercress or salad..
Juicy on the inside, and with delicious crispy skin. This easy Greek Chicken Tray Bake is a healthy and delicious dinner. Juicy chicken with crispy baby potatoes, roasted vegetables and feta with a lemon herb marinade. A one-pan dish everyone will LOVE! This sheet pan recipe with chicken, potato and roasted vegetables is a new weeknight staple in my house.
If you find this Greek baked chicken and potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.