Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steel cut Oats and lentil Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steel cut Oats and lentil Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steel cut oats and lentil dosa recipe. You can have steel cut oats and lentil dosa using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steel cut Oats and lentil Dosa:
- Provide 2 cups of Steel cut Oats.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Urad dal.
- Use 1 tea spoon of Methi /Fenugreek seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chana dal.
- You need 1 cup of Poha (optional).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Steel cut Oats and lentil Dosa:
- Wash oats, urad dal, methi, chana dal twice and soak this with poha (if you are using) for 3 to 4 hours..
- Grind this soaked ingredient by adding soaked water little by little with added salt..
- Ferment this batter over night or 8 to 10 hours according to the climatic condition..
- When it is ready, mix nicely, adjust the consistency of the batter and start making dosas by heating iron griddle..
- Take one ladle spoon of batter, spread into thin Dosa, pour oil or ghee and roast on one side, then flip and cook the other side, remove and serve with chutney or sambar..
If you are not using steel-cut oats, you don't have to soak oats. Today's recipe calls for Oats instead of rice to make a healthier version and practically/almost carb free (Oats & Lentils do have carbs). Easy to prepare and no fermenting time makes it good choice for either breakfast or dinner. Stir and let this cook until the oats have absorbed most of the water. After fermentation, add the salt and mix the batter very well.
If you find this Steel cut Oats and lentil Dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.