Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and potato casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and potato casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and potato casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can boost your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to learn, are fantastic at combating depression. Just be sure that you do not throw out the yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and potato casserole recipe. To make chicken and potato casserole you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and potato casserole:
- Prepare 1/4 kg of chicken.
- Use 6 of balls of Irish potatoes.
- Use 2 of green pepper(chopped).
- Get 4 of Carrots(Chopped).
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use Bunch of spring onions(chopped).
- Take 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Hot chilli.
- Prepare to taste of Seasoning of choice.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic.
Steps to make Chicken and potato casserole:
- Place pan on medium heat,add 500ml of vegetable oil..
- Add spring onions,strain the chicken andd potato separately,add chicken and potato stir for 10mins..
- Add Carrots,green pepper,ginger,garlic,salt,seasoning,chilli pepper and stir for a minute..
- Pour chicken stock and cover to simmer for 4minutes then add water and flour to thicken to desire..
- Allow to boil for 10minutes..
This recipe calls for onions (unless you don't like them then you can omit them but honestly you can't taste them), chicken breast or you can use a rotisserie chicken to make it a bit faster, potatoes, cheese, olive oil, flour, butter, salt, pepper, paprika, Lawry's seasoning and some. This casserole is easy to prepare with leftover chicken and potatoes. It makes a nice everyday meal using the leftovers from a Sunday chicken dinner, a cooked rotisserie chicken, or leftovers from roasting a whole bird. Spread half of the cubed potatoes in bottom of pan. Place the cubed chicken breasts evenly on top.
If you find this Chicken and potato casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.