Bombay Masala Toast. Easy To Make Vegetable Sandwich Recipe By Ruchi Bharani. Bombay Masala Toast – Aloo Sandwich Veg Street Style with Imp. Learn how to make Bombay Masala Toast, a popular vegetable sandwich recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
I have tried to re-create the recipe for you guys. Bombay masala toast sandwich is a yummy street snack of toast sandwiches. These sandwiches are stuffed with a delicious spiced mashed potato stuffing, topped with a few veggies and then grilled or.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bombay masala toast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bombay Masala Toast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bombay Masala Toast is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Easy To Make Vegetable Sandwich Recipe By Ruchi Bharani. Bombay Masala Toast – Aloo Sandwich Veg Street Style with Imp. Learn how to make Bombay Masala Toast, a popular vegetable sandwich recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have bombay masala toast using 30 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay Masala Toast:
- Make ready For of Masala:.
- Take 2-4 of Boiled Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Amchur Powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Lemon.
- Make ready As per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready As per taste of Salt.
- Make ready As required of Oil for cooking.
- Make ready Handful of Curry leaves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Make ready As required of Butter for greasing.
- Take Handful of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready For of Green Chutney:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry Coconut powder.
- Prepare Handful of Mint leaves.
- Make ready Handful of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green chillies.
- Get As per taste of Lemon juice.
- Take As per taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Cheese Spread.
- Prepare as required of Cheese slices.
- Get As per taste of Ketchup.
- Take For of Salads:.
- Make ready 1 of Cucumber.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Tomato.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get As per taste of Chat Masala.
- Make ready As per taste of Mozarella Cheese.
- Prepare As required of Sewa.
On a family orientated venture, Mr. Bombay Masala Toast Masala Toast is a typical street food of Mumbai made with Get the Ingredient list, step-by-step written, printable and Mobile ready "Bombay Masala Toast". Bombay toasts are savory, Indian French (i.e. masala French toasts). This Bombay toast is savory, and simple.
Steps to make Bombay Masala Toast:
- Take all the ingredients together for Masala take a pan add oil Mustard Seeds garam masala curry leaves boiled Potatoes salt chilli powder green freshly Coriander add lemon juice mix it well and make masala for filling.after that for green Chutney, take a jar add green freshly Coriander,mint leaves, green chillies, lemon juice, salt, coconut powder make a smooth chutney..
- Now take 2 slices of bread in the first slide first apply green Chutney,put aaloo masala, cheese Slice, salads with chat masala on 2nd Slice apply ketchup, Cheese Spread Aaloo Masala, Salads with pinch of chat Masala, black Pepper Powder join both slices each other then grill on a grilled or cook on tawa.after that garnish with sew and Mozarella Cheese it a plate and serve it well..
In fact, it used to be a great way to use up stale bread and whatever you have at. Today we will learn how to make Masala Sandwich Toast (Veg) following this easy recipe with step wise pictures. Bombay(Mumbai) Masala Toast-Veg Masala Toast Sandwich Recipe. Bombay Masala Toast is a classic, crispy, tasty, and a quick snack, and making this is very easy and simple. Mommy, I want to sleep in your bed.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bombay masala toast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!