Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you must use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *instant pot max* recipe. To cook savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *instant pot max* you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*:
- You need 1 cup of organic bob's steel cut oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked Anasazi beans.
- You need 2 Tsp of red quinoa.
- Get 1 cup of shredded chicken meat.
- Use 2 cups of cabbages or any leavy veggies you have.
- You need 1 cup of carrot, shredded.
- Provide 1/2 of onion, diced.
- Take 2 of tomatoes, diced.
- Take 3 of shiitake mushroom, diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of toasted nuts.
- You need 16 oz of homemade stock, any kind.
- Use 32 oz of filtered water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of fish sauce.
Steps to make Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max*:
- Clean up all veggies and prep them according to the instructions specified in the ingredients list above..
- Toast steel cut oats and quinoa in the pot using sauté function for about 1~2 minutes until aromatic. Keep stir to avoid burning. Remove toasted grains from the pot..
- Use the same sauté low temp function, sauté onion, mushroom and carrots in olive oil until onion is almost caramelized. Add tomatoes and cabbages in and keep sauté until veggies are withered. Salt a little bit to set the flavor..
- Now add toasted oats, quinoa, cooked beans. Pour in stock and water. Set high pressure on max pressure, quick release and time for 5 minutes..
- Once cooking is done, remove the lid, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve hot in a large bowl, top with chopped cilantro and crushed nuts..
If you find this Savory quinoa steel cut oat porridge *Instant Pot Max* recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.