Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. The quantity of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the primary reasons you ought to be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is particularly good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off many different diseases.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato recipe. To make seared chicken breast w/ shrimp and scalloped potato you need 26 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Get of Chicken Breast.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts 1/2lb ea.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme flakes.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of lime, zested.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Get 8 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Shrimp.
- Get 10 of frozen shrimp (thawed, peeled and deveined).
- Take 1 tbsp of Magic Seafood Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of butter unsalted.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of matchstick carrots.
- Use 1/4 cup of green onion, chived.
- Take 1/8 cup of real bacon bits.
Steps to make Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato:
- Cut tips of potatoes off and slice long ways octagonal until all the skin is off. Then cut in half. Use a peeler to bevel the tips. Place in cool water with salt. Set aside.
- Thaw the shrimp by placing under cook water in a strainer for 5-7min and slowly massing shrimp with hand under cook water..
- Pat down shrimp with paper towels to remove excess water. Place back in empty bowl and add pepper and seafood seasoning. Shake well to make sure it gets all over the shrimp..
- Get the chicken breasts to room temp (about 1/2 hr) and pat dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper and thyme flakes. In a skillet heat pan and butter to medium high. Add olive oil and place breasts in pan. Don’t move. Let sear about 7 minutes. Flip and sear the other side about 5-7min..
- At the same time, in another skillet under medium high heat add butter until frothed. Add potatoes, and minced garlic. Let sear until browning and flip. Sear other side and baste with the juices until other side is nice and brown..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Once chicken and potatoes are ready, place both in the oven for roughly 15min or until the chicken breasts are 165° internal temp. Remove from oven and let rest (5-7min).
- Meanwhile, in another skillet with the stove still at medium high heat, toss in butter an olive oil and let froth. Add in shrimp and sauté it until it’s nice and colored. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside..
- In same skillet toss in chived green onion, carrots and bacon bits with the juices from the shrimp. Continue to sauté until done to likeness..
- Add in milk and sour cream and stir until well blended. Reduce heat and let thicken just slightly. (You can can more milk or sour cream if it gets to thick). Toss shrimp back in and let coat with sauces..
- Slice chicken breasts and place several prices on plate. Add the shrimp and sauce. Place scalloped potatoes around shrimp and sauce. (You can also use the sauce to dress over the potatoes). Zest with lime..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Here is how you achieve that. Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato. I decided to make a meal for my brother and his family with what I found in their freezer and cabinets. It was definitely worth the creation. Seared Strip w/ Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce & Scalloped Potatoes.
If you find this Seared Chicken Breast w/ Shrimp and Scalloped Potato recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.