Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes immediately. Even more important than totally altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 minute chocolate mug cake recipe. You can have 5 minute chocolate mug cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Provide 4 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 4 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Use 3 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 small of amount of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1 of Powdered sugar ( Optional ).
Instructions to make 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake:
- Get a large microwavable mug and crack egg..
- Add white sugar into the mug and stir until combined..
- Add the remaining ingredients gradually as the mug will make it harder for you to mix..
- Once the batter has no more lumps. Place it inside the microwave and set the time to 1 and a half minutes. (1:30).
- Remove from microwave. I use a sifted powdered sugar for topping but really, it's up to you..
- Get a really large cup. Seriously, as the cake will rise..
- Enjoy! =)).
Add dry ingredients to a large, microwave-safe mug and mix well. Add the egg and mix thoroughly. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well. Add the chocolate chips (if using) and vanilla extract, and mix again. This fudgy and comforting individual mug cake will be ready in no time to satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you find this 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.