Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato and Chicken Balls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and Chicken Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and Chicken Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken balls recipe. You can cook potato and chicken balls using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato and Chicken Balls:
- Provide 4 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chicken (boiled and shereded).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Green coriander chopped.
- Provide 2 of Green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of For fry:.
- Provide of Bread crumbs.
- Use of Egg.
- Use of plain flour.
- Prepare of Oil.
Steps to make Potato and Chicken Balls:
- Take a bowl and add boiled potatoes and mashed it well..
- Then add chicken, green coriander,green chilli,paprika powder,black pepper powder,garlic powder,salt and mix it well..
- Now make small balls and coat with plain flour and dip into egg and then coat with bread crumbs..
- Follow this methods for all and then fry it into medium heat oil..
- Your potato and chicken balls is ready to serve..
So I decided to get creative and find a different way to eat the same lunch. They should be golden brown and crispy when finished. Serve the meatballs with the potatoes and any and all sauces you love. Make an indentation in the middle and fill with a tablespoon or two of the chicken mixture, then roll the potato into a ball slightly bigger than golf ball. Continue until all the potato and chicken are done.
If you find this Potato and Chicken Balls recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.