Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Potato and Daal Kabab recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Potato and Daal Kabab recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you be better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potato and daal kabab recipe. You can cook chicken potato and daal kabab using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Potato and Daal Kabab:
- Get 1 cup of Daal Chaana (boiled and mashed).
- Provide 3 of potatoes (boiled mashed).
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chicken.
- Provide 1 of oinon finely chopped.
- Use 2 of green chilli chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Use 1 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds (zeera).
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 of bread slice.
- Take 3 tbsp of green oinon chopped.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Get of Egg for coating.
Steps to make Chicken Potato and Daal Kabab:
- Boiled Daal Chaana and mashed..
- Mashed the Boiled potatoes..
- Oinon and green chilli chopped..
- Add Daal, mashed potatoes, green chilli and oinon mix well..
- Add dry ingredients..
- Soak the bread slice in milk and mashed it and add the mixture..
- Add shredded boiled chicken..
- Add green oinon and mix. well..
- Make Kabab from this mixture coat in egg and shallow fry..
- Serve hot with any dip or ketchup..
This Chicken cutlet is an excellent appetizer and party. Made with the goodness of spices mixed with minced chana dal and chicken thighs, this chicken recipe is fried together in a perfect round shape. A delicious party appetizer that is made from mashed masoor dal and potatoes mixed along with Indian spice and shaped into kebabs and shallow fried. Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe – About Chicken Shami Kebab Recipe: When it comes to starters, Chicken Shami Kebab is one of the best non-vegetarian snacks to be served. You will not only love eating it, but also enjoy cooking this quick snack.
If you find this Chicken Potato and Daal Kabab recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.