Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe. You can cook easy peanut butter banana overnight oats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- Use 1 large of ripe banana.
- Provide 1 cup of Rolled or steel cut oats (do not use quick cooking!).
- You need 1 cup of Unsweetened original almond milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Take 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Take 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Light agave syrup or honey (use more if you like sweeter oatmeal).
Instructions to make Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats:
- In a large bowl mash your banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl.
- Mix well, peanut butter must be evenly distributed!.
- Pour the mixture into 2 airtight containers or you can cover large bowl with plastic wrap, whichever you prefer..
- Refrigerate oats for 7 hours (overnight).
- When ready to eat, stir the oats.
- Add toppings of your choice like sliced bananas, shaved dark chocolate or chips 😀 you can also add a little splash of almond milk if you feel it's too thick!.
This recipe couldn't be easier to make! Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Do we really need to do much convincing here? Peanut butter chunky monkey overnight oats. Discover this recipe for overnight oats with banana and peanut butter.
If you find this Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.