Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Potato and chicken grill sticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato and chicken grill sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato and chicken grill sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many people do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also required for maintaining your health. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and chicken grill sticks recipe. You can cook potato and chicken grill sticks using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Potato and chicken grill sticks:
- Prepare 1 kg of boneless chicken cubes.
- Get 2 of large potato in cubes.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Get 1 of big tomato.
- Take 1 of big capsicum.
- Provide 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Take 1 of tspn salt.
- Provide 1 of tspn red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 of (half) cup all-purpose flour.
- Use 2 tbsp of Shan Tikka masala (Optional).
- Take 1 tbspn of ginger/garlic paste.
- You need 2-3 tbspn of soya sauce.
- Use of Oil for shallow fry.
- Get of Few Wooden skewers.
Steps to make Potato and chicken grill sticks:
- First of all in a bowl marinate chicken and potato together add lemon juice, chopped green chilli,salt,red chilli powder,soya sauce and ginger garlic paste mix it all properly and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Now cut onion, tomato,and capsicum in square shape also deseed the tomato and capsicum.
- Now in separate plate put flour and add 2 tbsp Tikka masala it's optional you can add red chilli powder and salt also instead of masala.
- Now coat one by one chicken and potato into flour and shallow fry in medium flame until golden brown from both sides.
- Now in the same bowl in which you put chicken and potato marination put all the vegetables and toss it with the leftover masala.
- Now make skewers according to your choice first put onion then chicken then potato and other vegetables.
- Now set all the skewers in grill pan with little bit of oil and in high flame cook both sides for 2 minutes.
- Now serve hot with spicy peas rice or any other rice and enjoy !.
Watch carefully, or they will burn. One Pan Meal of Baked Chicken Drumsticks and Potatoes that is baked on a sheet pan with carrots and make a simple one pan meal recipe. Chicken drumsticks in the oven, baked with garlic, paprika and olive oil. Heat the grill to your desired temperature. Skewer the end of the potato with a two-prong meat fork (a dinner fork will work just as well), leaving the inside of the potato.
If you find this Potato and chicken grill sticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.