Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pasta-free lasagna. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta-Free Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Pasta-Free Lasagna is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pasta-free lasagna using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- Take 1 of shallot, sliced.
- Take 7-8 cloves of garlic or to taste.
- Get 1/4 c of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 lb of 80/20 beef.
- Get 3 of sweet Italian sausages, casings removed (pork or chicken).
- Take 1 jar of preferred marinara.
- Prepare 1 of big container basil (~30 leaves).
- Prepare 2 c of ricotta.
- Make ready 1 c of parmasean or parm mix.
- Get 4 oz of fresh mozzarella (optional).
Instructions to make Pasta-Free Lasagna:
- In a dutch oven, sautee shallot in a couple tablespoons of olive oil until browning. Add minced garlic..
- Add ground beef and sausages, mashing up. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid dissolves and meat is browning..
- In a food processor, chop basil with some olive oil to form a simple pesto..
- Layer ingredients (sauce, meat, pesto, cheeses) in two 9" or smaller cassorole dishes or one big baking dish. Make sure cheese is top layer..
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and lasagna is bubbling. Scoop to serve!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pasta-free lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!