Bum Leftover's Potato Dip. Mashed potato dip is, essentially, creamier mashed potatoes that you eat with crackers. You could eat it with a spoon (and I have), but there's an almost scandalous Adding sour cream stretches the last bit of leftovers, making them a bit more shareable. Mashed potato dip is also entirely customizable.
The latter is optional, but Christmas is a time to indulge. Use up leftover potatoes in this indulgent Spanish omelette packed with earthy smoked salmon, sweet, roasted red peppers and pesto. POTATO CHIP DIP I love potato chips!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, bum leftover's potato dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mashed potato dip is, essentially, creamier mashed potatoes that you eat with crackers. You could eat it with a spoon (and I have), but there's an almost scandalous Adding sour cream stretches the last bit of leftovers, making them a bit more shareable. Mashed potato dip is also entirely customizable.
Bum Leftover's Potato Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Bum Leftover's Potato Dip is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bum leftover's potato dip using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bum Leftover's Potato Dip:
- Prepare of Main things you need.
- Make ready 1 of Goya's minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of stalk of celery.
- Get 1 of half white onion.
- Get 2 of sweet italian sausages.
- Make ready 2 of left over bacon from breakfast.
- Prepare 4 of small potatoes.
- Make ready of seasoning's.
- Prepare 1 of sea salt, grinded black pepper, cayenne pepper, parmesan cheese, parsley flakes, garlic powder.
- Get of wet ingredients.
- Take 1 tbsp of of melted butter, mayo, cream cheese, and classico traditional sweet basil sauce (or your favorite pasta sauce).
And when I say love them, I mean that they are my go-to snack anytime I get a craving for something salty, crunchy and I'm so excited to share this hot loaded baked potato dip with you today! It's the perfect football food and sure to be a hit at any party! Don't know what to do with that left over dosa batter? Looking for a variety recipe with dosa batter?
Instructions to make Bum Leftover's Potato Dip:
- Peel potatoes, chop into four, then boil until soft. Once soft, drain, then mash into a bowl without skin, leave either smooth or chunky.
- Sautee minced garlic with butter in a pot, Chop celery and onions, add in with garlic. Add a pinch of seasalt. Now take sausages out of their casings, and cook with the celery and onions. (sausages should be ground).
- Now into that pot, melt butter and cook mashed potatoes in a pot, add 1 teaspoon seasalt, a pinch of black pepper, a dash of cayenne, add parmesan to you're liking, 2 teaspoons of parsley flakes, and a dash of garlic powder. Chop up bacon and add in..
- Once done, add in a dollop of mayo, a spoon of cream cheese, and enough pasta sauce so that mixture should be chunky and not watery. Serve hot with crackers or your favorite chips.
Looking for recipes using leftover potatoes? Looking for recipes using leftover potatoes? Find potato dip stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. If you have leftover mashed potatoes, you can make these easy potato recipes that turn holiday food from old to new.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food bum leftover's potato dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!