Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. As soon as you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple cinnamon oatmeal recipe. To make apple cinnamon oatmeal you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal:
- Take 1 medium of apple, sliced.
- Use 1/4 cup of steel cut oats.
- Use 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 2 tbsp of applesauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Take 1 tbsp of flax seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of chia seeds (optional).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of crushed walnuts or almonds (optional).
- You need 1 of honey or maple syrup (optional).
Steps to make Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal:
- Core and slice/chop a medium apple.
- Combine apple, oats, water, applesauce, vanilla, spices, flax seeds, and chia seeds in a pot.
- Bring to a boil, then turn down heat to medium and cook until liquid has been absorbed, stirring often.
- Note: if using a microwave, combine ingredients above in a microwave safe bowl and cook in intervals of 30 seconds on high until liquid is absorbed.
- Once liquid is absorbed, stir in milk.
- Sprinkle nuts and drizzle sweetener over top, serve warm.
If you find this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.