Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Scotch Eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Scotch Eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every once in a while isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy scotch eggs recipe. You can cook easy scotch eggs using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Scotch Eggs:
- Use 6 of eggs.
- Get 400 g of pork sausage meat (Empty your fav sausages if you like).
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use 1/4 pint of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of Breadcrumbs.
- Use 600 ml of Sunflower oil.
Steps to make Easy Scotch Eggs:
- Add the eggs the to a pan of cold water and bring to the boil on a high heat. Once boiling leave them in for 10 minutes..
- Divide the sausage meat evenly into 6.
- After the 10 minutes are up run the eggs under cold water for a couple of minutes until completely cold this will keep the whites white..
- Peel the eggs.
- Place the eggs on the sausage meat.
- Mould the sausage meat around the egg. Flour your hands and the board to stop them from sticking while doing this. Try to close any holes and get rid of any air. Air is the enemy!.
- Combine the single egg with the milk to make an egg wash.
- On a floured board shape each piece into a circle leaving a coating of flour on each..
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl..
- Roll each sausage ball in the egg followed by the bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat..
- When the oil is slightly starting to bubble lower the heat and add a couple of eggs gently. You can cook two at a time.
- As the eggs cook, delicately rotate them so they are cooked though, they are ready when golden brown and looking crispy roughly 10 minutes.
- Top tip: If the oil is too hot the sausage meat will crack and fall off so lower it! You may need to sacrifice a test egg. It is better to let them cook slowly and stay in one piece!!.
- When the eggs are cooked transfer them to a plate lined with kitchen roll..
- Best enjoyed with friends and family :-D.
If you find this Easy Scotch Eggs recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.