Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not running as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to go as often.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice recipe. You can cook mike's spicy garlic shrimp & scallop asian stir fry over.rice using 23 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Take 2 Pounds of Frozen Jumbo Raw Shrimp [husks on – reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Get 1 Pound of Frozen Jumbo Raw Scallops [reserve any de-thawed fluids].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic [aromatic].
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [aromatic].
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes [aromatic].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fried Fresh Garlic [optional – garnish].
- Use 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger [aromatic].
- Get to taste of Fresh Cabbage [thick sliced].
- You need to taste of Green Onions [added last].
- You need to taste of Green Bell Peppers [thin Sliced].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Carrots [peeled slices].
- Take to taste of Purple Onions [thin slices].
- Provide as needed of Water Chestnuts.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley.
- You need to taste of Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare to taste of Snap Peas [rinsed & blanched].
- Use to taste of Fresh Broccoli [rinsed & blanched].
- Get 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce [aromatic].
- Get 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce [aromatic].
- Provide 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce [aromatic].
- Provide 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce [aromatic].
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Sea Salt + 1/2 tsp White Pepper [for your seafood stock].
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice:
- Dethaw your raw jumbo shrimp with just enough water to cover them. About 3 to 4 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- Dethaw your raw jumbo scallops with just enough water to cover them. About 2 cups. Reserve all fluids..
- TO BRINE YOUR RAW SEAFOOD ● Pour enough water on your raw shrimp and scallops to cover them. Then, add 1 tbsp salt – 1 tbsp sugar – 1 tbsp granulated garlic powder and 1/2 tbsp granulated onion powder to your water. Add ice cubes as well. You'll want both at 35° to 42°. Cover, shake well and place in fridge for a half to 1 hour. Shake occasionally..
- ● Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water. Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. ● Pour scallop water into shrimp water. Then, add 1 1/2 tsp garlic sea salt and 1/2 tsp white pepper and create your seafood stock. Bring to a boil and boil for 15 minutes. Be careful. She will boil over with the sea salt addition if you're not watching. Turn off heat..
- Cut your jumbo raw scallops into halves or quarters depending upon their size..
- After your shuck boil, strain your stock thru a very fine mesh strainer and place broth back in your pot. Discard shells and any residuals in your strainer..
- Reheat your clear, clean seafood stock to a very steady boil. Man! Is she gonna smell and sample so deliciously tasty!.
- Place your rinsed snap peas and broccoli into your boiling seafood stock for 2 minutes. Watch these closely, remove them and set them to the side in ice water to arrest the cooking process. This method will kill any bacteria and slightly soften these very hard vegetables. Again, reserve your remaining seafood stock. I bring it back up to a simmer and allow it to reduce even further for fullest flavor..
- Blanched Broccoli..
- Chop your fresh vegetables. Separate your hard vegetables, soft vegetables and blanched vegetables. Hard vegetables to be Wok'd first, blanched vegetables second and soft, last..
- Fully drain your seafood from your brine water. Discard brine water and ice..
- If opting for the crunchy garlic garnish: ● Fry sliced garlic and red pepper flakes in garlic oil only until just slightly browned [before frying your hard vegetables] Anything darker will create a seriously bitter taste that will ruin your entire dish. So, watch it very closely. ● Drain all on paper towels until dried and crispy. Reserve all residual oil. Fine chop your crispy fried garlic later. You'll be using this as a garnish..
- If not, add 3 tablespoons garlic olive oil, your aromatics, your hard vegetables and 1 cup of your seafood stock to your Wok at a searing heat. Fry for 1 minute covered. No more..
- Immediately add all blanched vegetables and Wok for 30 seconds longer. Then, add all fully drained seafood and soft vegetables for 2 to 3 minutes covered. 2 minutes if not fully chilled. Add additional seafood stock if needed for steaming seafood. Stir once. Covered..
- Place your rice at the base of your bowl and pile on your seafood stir fry. Drizzle top with your residual seafood stock to hydrate and flavor your rice. Garnish with granulated garlic or crispy garlic and soy sauce. Serve with additional Soy Sauce..
If you find this Mike's Spicy Garlic Shrimp & Scallop Asian Stir Fry Over.Rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.