Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do improve your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all great for helping you feel better. These grains can help you feel full for longer too, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be a real downer! These grains can elevate your mood as it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your glucose levels which in turn brings up your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken tenders and potato recipe. To cook baked chicken tenders and potato you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Prepare 8 of Chicken tenders.
- Use 3 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Use 8 of leaves Basil.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of Grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Flour.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 2 of Potatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato:
- Peel the skin from potatoes. Slice thinly and then cut into narrow strips. Put in a bowl and coat all over with olive oil..
- Butterfly each of the tenderloins. Thinly spread mustard on the interior sides and sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Place cheese and basil on top. Fold them like this picture. Coat with flour first and then dip into beaten egg. Cover with potato strips..
- Place chicken on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle on extra potatoes if you have leftovers. Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 30-35 minutes..
- Plate, serve, and season with coarsely ground black pepper as needed..
On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the potatoes, onion, chicken, rosemary and sliced lemon with the dressing; season. Spread into a prepared baking dish in a single layer. Place chicken on top of potatoes, arranging potatoes around chicken. Place potatoes in a large pot. Cover with chicken broth and season with salt and black pepper.
If you find this Baked Chicken Tenders and Potato recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.