Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom Cream Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mushroom Cream Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom Cream Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is going. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom cream soup recipe. To make mushroom cream soup you need 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom Cream Soup:
- Use of Soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter ( Unsalted ).
- You need 1 head of Onion ( Diced ).
- Prepare 4 clove of Garlic ( Purée/Minced ).
- Take of Portabella Mushrooms.
- Use of Champignon Mushrooms Sliced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Black Pepper ( Coarsely Grounded ).
- Get of White Pepper Powder.
- Use of Chicken Stock Powder.
- Take 2 cup of Chicken Stock / Water.
- Get 2 cup of Fresh Milk.
- Use 2 cup of Full Cream.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 of Chicken Thighs ( Cut into 4 pieces ).
- Use of Salt.
- Get of Black Pepper ( Finely Ground ).
- Use of Paprika Powder.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Onion Powder.
Instructions to make Mushroom Cream Soup:
- On a large sauce pan, add 2 TABLESPOON OF UNSALTED BUTTER ( Medium Heat ).
- Sauté one diced onion, 4 cloves of garlic and sliced mushrooms in butter. Season with salt and pepper ( to taste ).
- Add in 2 cups of Fresh Milk and 2 cups of Full Cream to the pan. Season with chicken stock powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- On a frying pan, add butter on high heat..
- Add chicken thigh pieces and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika powder. Cook for 3 minutes each side..
- Add the cooked chicken into the soup and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Serve with Garlic Bread or anything you like…
- You can use Olive Oil instead of Butter. Any kind of button mushrooms will do. Take off the chicken if you just want the soup..
Melt butter in large frying pan. Add in onions, garlic, and mushrooms. This classic cream of mushroom soup recipe is one of those. Beyond being incredibly delicious, this soup Mushrooms – I will often use cremini mushrooms for this soup, though regular white button. cream of mushroom soup with step by step photos. one pot delicious mushroom soup recipe. easy and cream of mushroom soup Mushrooms: Any combination of your favorite mushroom varieties would work in this soup Texture: I'm not a big fan of using butter or cream in soups, I think they add unnecessary fat and somehow.
If you find this Mushroom Cream Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.