Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe. You can cook cajun shrimp mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Take 1 box of Mostaccioli.
- You need 1 packages of andouille sausage.
- Get 1 lb of shrimp.
- Take 1/2 of yellow bell pepper (or what color you desire ).
- Get 5 oz of grape tomatoes.
- Take 1 of carrot.
- Use of Cajun seasoning.
- Get 2 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- Take of salt.
- You need 1/3 cup of heavy whipping cream (I didn't measure so maybe 1/3 to 1/2).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 cup of shredded parmigiano-reggino.
Steps to make Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage:
- Slice the sausage on a angle and set aside. In a bowl season the shimp with Cajun season and set aside..
- Clean and peel the carrot then slice on a angle. Slice the bell pepper and tomatoes long ways and set aside..
- In a deep pot get water going for pasta. Cook al dente. Be sure to salt the water..
- Add oil to a non stick skillet and saute the sausage until they slightly brown and remove.
- Add the shrimp. Saute until they turn slightly pink and remove from skillet..
- Add peppers and carrots and saute for 5 minutes until the carrots begin to slightly soften..
- Add tomatoes and continue to saute another 3 mins..
- Add sausage back to the skillet along with the heavy whipping cream, black pepper and parmigiano-reggino..
- Bring to a bowl until the sauce has thickened add salt if needed. Add shrimp and pasta then stir until the pasta is evenly coated. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes..
- Add more cream as needed to make more creamier..
A cream sauce made memorable by adding tangy, spicy creole mustard is the perfect match for two of South Louisiana's natural treasures-fresh Gulf shrimp and. This pasta dish comes together easily if you have all your ingredients prepped and ready to go, mise en place. It's perfect for a weeknight dinner or entertaining. Flip shrimp over and cook another minute or two. Then remove to a plate and set aside.
If you find this Cajun shrimp Mostaccioli pasta w/ andouille sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.