Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan. Whisk until there are no more lumps. Place a small non-stick frying pan on the stove top. Heat the pan over medium-high heat until the pan is HOT.
Add a drizzle of oil, then wipe out the excess with kitchen paper. When the pan is hot, add enough batter to just cover the surface, swirling it and pouring any excess back into the bowl. The pancake should be as thin as possible.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Whisk until there are no more lumps. Place a small non-stick frying pan on the stove top. Heat the pan over medium-high heat until the pan is HOT.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Take 50 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 15 grams of Sugar.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 150 ml of Milk.
- Get 15 grams of Butter.
Mix the pancake mix and sugar gently with a whisk. Add the egg and mix well with the whisk. Pour in just enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan. Swirl the batter around to coat the pan.
Instructions to make Easy Crepes with Pancake Mix in a Frying Pan:
- Put the butter in a heat resistant container, softly cover with cling film, and microwave for about 40 seconds at 500 W to melt..
- Put the pancake mix, sugar, eggs, milk and melted butter from Step 1 into a bowl. Mix together with a whisk..
- Heat a little butter (not listed) in a frying pan over medium heat, pour in the batter from Step 2 and spread it out quickly..
- When the edges turn brown, flip it over using a bamboo skewer..
- Cook for 30 seconds, remove from the frying pan, and let it cool. Repeat Steps 3-5. The crepes are ready..
- This time, I used this matcha cream. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/146473-easy-matcha-cream-for-crepe-or-dorayaki.
- Spread the matcha cream from Step 6 on the crepe from Step 5..
- I also used this sweet bean paste https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/156213-homemade-chunky-red-bed-paste-for-ohagi-and-mochi.
- Spread the sweet bean paste from Step 8 over Step 7..
- Roll it up..
- Cut into a size of your liking..
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar with a tea strainer to taste… and it's done..
Add a little water if the batter is too thick and blend again briefly. It should be the thickness of half and half. Pour the crepe batter into a pitcher or glass measuring cup with a spout and refrigerate for an hour. Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and melt butter. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easy crepes with pancake mix in a frying pan recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!