Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain foods is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked sweet potato fries recipe. You can cook baked sweet potato fries using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Get of Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- Provide of ground nutmeg.
Instructions to make Baked Sweet Potato Fries:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cover a cookie sheet with alluminum foil and spray with baking spray..
- Wash and cut sweet potatoes length wise into narrow fry like pieces..
- Place fries on the cookie sheet neatly in rows. I like to brush them with a little bit of olive oil after they are all on the cookie sheet..
- Bake in the preheated over for about 15 min. Could be a little more or less depending on how thick they are. Turn them over every 5 minutes so they can bake evenly..
- Once finished, season with a little bit of salt and nutmeg. Then enjoy! :).
If you find this Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.