Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, you may be amazed to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. You should make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. Every time you would like to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolks particularly, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can truly help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet lemon potato chicken and kale (whole30) recipe. To cook sweet lemon potato chicken and kale (whole30) you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30):
- You need of Substance:.
- Prepare 2 of Large Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Thighs (or one breast).
- Use 1/2-1 of Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of Kale (fresh).
- Take 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Use of Spice Marinade:.
- Take 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Take 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chipotle (add more to add spice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
Steps to make Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30):
- Pre-heat the oven to 450F..
- Prep the sweet potatoes – wash and poke holes. (Bake on foil for an 50-70mins).
- Chop the kale in diagonally long strips. Put them in a bowl, add and coat the kale in the lemon juice..
- Dice the pepper. Add the pepper, some olive oil, and salt and pepper to the bowl, mix, set aside, and the lemon will continue to soften and cook the salad..
- Now mix the 1 T. paprika, 1 T. garlic salt, 2 t. cinnamon, 1 t. black pepper, and add 1 t. ground chipotle (or add more to increase the spice level)..
- Using oil in a mixing bowl, coat the chicken in oil and spice, set aside to marinade for at least 15 mins..
- Line a glass baking sheet with tin foil. Bake chicken for 9-10mins, flip and bake for another 8-10mins (depending on size). Take out and keep lightly cover with the tin foil for another 5 mins..
- Split open the sweet potatoes and cut in half to make four. I like to mash most of the potato, then add the salad on top..
My solution is usually to just have all-the-veggies on hand so I can make everyone happy-ish. Look, I am really never in the mood for anyone. Hearty sweet potatoes and healthy kale come together to make an easy and versatile side dish that pairs well with beef, lamb, chicken, pork or fish. Top leftover Kale and Sweet Potato Sauté with a fried egg or two and you've got a breakfast that will keep blood sugars stable and carry you through the morning. Minimal prep required and made with basic ingredients you probably have on hand or can easily find in the store.
If you find this Sweet Lemon Potato Chicken and Kale (Whole30) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.