Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to battle depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fats and DHA. These are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato and wolfberries in essence of chicken soy sauce recipe. To cook potato and wolfberries in essence of chicken soy sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce:
- Provide 4 cups of potato.
- Provide of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of dried Wolfberries (Kei Chi).
- Use 2 tbsp of dark Soy Sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 bottle of Essence Of Chicken or 1/4 cuany Chicken stock available.
- You need 4 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce:
- With oil deep fry the potato for about 5 minutes then drain dry.
- With a tbsp of oil pan fry the garlic for 30 seconds then add in the cooked potatoes.
- Add in the light soy sauce, dark Soy Sauce and stir fry for few seconds then add in the esssence of chicken and water and mix well.
- Add in the dried Wolfberries and Let it simmer for 5 minutes with lid on then off heat and serve it up.
Steam Chicken with Brands Essence Chicken Drumstick: Tumeric Chicken Breast: Wine Chicken (thigh) Nestum Chicken (whole chicken) Black Pepper Sauce Chicken Scallop (chicken breast) Braised Chicken Shiitake Mushroom (thigh) Kurma Chicken: Curry Chicken: Soy Sauce Kembong Fish: Dorry Fish with Butter Milk Sauce: Fried Threadfin with Ginger Soy Sauce : Minced Pork French Bean with Lotus Root. Marinate chicken with seasoning in an oval stell plate. Mix in with dang gui, ginger, red dates and wolfberries. In a small bowl, combine Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, dark soy sauce, Shaoxing cooking wine, sugar and the ginger juice. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
If you find this Potato And Wolfberries In Essence Of Chicken Soy Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.