Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Mexican Cornbread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Go up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican cornbread recipe. You can have mexican cornbread using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Take 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Get 2 of Cans: Cream Style Sweet Corn.
- Use 2 of Cans: Ranch Style Beans.
- Take 1 Box of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 of Cup: Milk.
- Use 1-2 of Cups: Shredded Cheese.
- You need 2 of tsp: Salt.
- Use 2 of tsp: Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 of tsp: Pepper.
- Get of Butter or Olive Oil.
Steps to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Brown the ground beef in butter/olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Drain the ground beef and return to the pot.
- Add corn and ranch-style beans.
- Stir and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gradually add in the garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare a casserole dish.
- Add beef-mixture to the casserole dish.
- Add a layer of cheese on top of the beef-mixture.
- In another bowl, combine cornbread mix, egg, and milk.
- Pour the cornbread mixture over everything in the casserole dish (spread evenly to cover).
- Bake, uncovered for about 45-minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and cooked through.
- Let cool, serve, and enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Cornbread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.